Koodo Community

I have $ 40.00+ 15.00= $55.00 plan is just want toknow how many good I have please explanation me I have Samsung 6 phone

Hello this one don't know you know I have a 40 + $15 Tab and how many the robot I have can you explain it to me please गन्नू सेटिस्फेक्शन बच्चे जिन्होंने एक्सप्लेन एटमी

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
$40/month is for your plan. $15/month is a tab to pay off your phone. The tab is a way of paying a smaller amount monthly for your phone instead of paying it all up front.
You can find out more about the tab here:
http://help.koodomobile.com/getting-started-with-koodo/the-tab-what-it-is-and-how-it-works
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

$40/month is for your plan. $15/month is a tab to pay off your phone. The tab is a way of paying ...

You understood that?

How many the robot I have

Userlevel 6
Allan wrote:

$40/month is for your plan. $15/month is a tab to pay off your phone. The tab is a way of paying ...

try translating the Hindi phrase at the end of his question.  I did (via Google Translate) and it made no sense
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Oh yes, that was interesting. I just answered a possible question that you could make out of this.
@OP If you could/if it hasn't already been answered, please explain your question a little better and we will for sure be able to help you out!