Koodo Community

Community

I have 2 numbers with Koodo and ported my old number to the wrong sim. How can I fix this?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
hi Saran,
You would have to contact Koodo directly to ask for help (Calling or sending message to their facebook).
Dinh wrote:

hi Saran,
You would have to contact Koodo directly to ask for help (Calling or sending message to...

Thanks. I have already sent them an email, no reply yet. I'll have to try to call them then. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Dinh wrote:

hi Saran,
You would have to contact Koodo directly to ask for help (Calling or sending message to...

Here's the number for the porting department : three numbers to reach them (two out of three should work). (844) 232-7678, 866-558-2273, (877) 868-3587
Dinh wrote:

hi Saran,

Thanks for the help Robert, I accidentally ported my number to the wrong sim/line on my account using self-serve. Panicked until I saw your post ... after a call to the first number on your list, they were able to quickly sort everything out.
Userlevel 6
Hi Saran,
Were you porting a number to Koodo or away from Koodo?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
you will need to contact the both providers to correct this.  The one you ported out of you need to contact them to cancel your port.

But you also need to contact the new provider to get your old number/line back