Koodo Community
Solved

I got my new phone in the mail but haven't received the service agreement

I ordered a new phone online (new account), and received it in the mail today. I'm trying to find my account number (which should be on the service agreement) but I did not find the service agreement either in the box with the phone or in my inbox. I need the account number to sign up for self serve.
icon

Best answer by Mats 8 January 2019, 19:32

michael2847642 wrote:

I haven't put the sim in yet. Is it possible I need to do that before they send the email?

No, you don't have to do it. Once they activate the sim you'll receive the email shortly after.

View original

6 replies

You should receive an activation email from Koodo soon. In that email there will be a link to create a self serve account. Only use that link to create your self serve account.

Do you have service when you put the sim in? They normally try to activate the sim and send the email right before you receive the order.
I haven't put the sim in yet. Is it possible I need to do that before they send the email?
michael2847642 wrote:

No, you don't have to do it. Once they activate the sim you'll receive the email shortly after.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
What's your order number @michael2847642 ? I can check and see if the account has been activated and/or why you haven't received the email to create your self serve account, as @Mats mentioned.
Order number is HFO22774398
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Looks like activation is still pending, and once that's complete it will trigger an email to set up your self serve account. I've flagged this with our web store team and asked if this can be expedited.
Should be sorted shortly - let us know if you still experience problems once everything is set up.