Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I don't know my phone number and my phone doesn't have any signal please help

I just bought a phone online and when I inserted the sim into my phone there's no signal. I can't also register to my self serve if I don't know my koodo phone number. EDIT: I haven't activated my phone yet because I can't and I don't know how to. EDIT 2: I bought the phone online. ( Moto G 4 Plus) EDIT 3: When I tried to register for self serve. I need to have my mobile phone number, but koodo didn't even give me my phone number. I'm so confused.

10 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Go into your phones settings and under about you should see your phone number. Make sure the SIM Card is in the phone. SIM cards received with online orders are already activated. Does it show the number there for you? If not the SIM insnt installed properly
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Paul "Kid Android" Deschamps wrote:

Go into your phones settings and under about you should see your phone number. Make sure the SIM ...

There have been a few situations where the phone was received before the activation occurred. Might his be another?

Go into your phones settings and under about you should see your phone number. Make sure the SIM ...

So I tried checking my phone number under setting and this is what I found.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Nigel - there's a chance it may have been shipped but not activated yet. Do you have your order number handy still? I can't pull up an account matching your email address or name for some reason..

My delivery number is 8057874670, customer # 70131100

Oh my order number is HFO16869377
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thanks Nigel - looks like activation is still pending. I'll reach out to the team and get this sorted. Once active, you'll receive a confirmation email with your account details and you can use that to set-up your self-serve profile. Also, once complete your phone should pick up a signal and start working; if it doesn't, a simple reboot (turning your phone off and on) should do the trick.

Okay. Thanks guys for helping me out!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi Nigel - confirming that the account should be up and running now. Try the tips above if need be, and let us know if you have any other questions. 

I have the same problem please help me out my order number is HFO17734547.