Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I did not schedule service cancellation

Account #: ****693 Reference #: 67644991 We’re sorry to see you go. You recently scheduled your mobility service to be cancelled on May 13, 2015 for the following phone number(s): *** - *** - 2567 You may notice a few changes on your final bill: Recurring charges that are billed in advance at the beginning of your billing cycle will not be refunded when your service is cancelled. This includes your monthly plan and any add-on charges. If you have negative Tab Balance, the remaining balance will be charged to your final bill. If you recently used your phone outside of Canada, roaming charges may not immediately show up on your final bill. You may receive an additional bill if this happens. If you have a Self Serve account, you can continue to view your E-Bill online for up to 90 days after your cancellation date. If you change your mind about cancelling your account with us, please give us a call at 1-866-995-6636. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future. All the best, The Koodo Team i got that mail from you, yet i have not scheduled any deactivation or cancelling of service. Please rectify this.

3 replies

Userlevel 4
I would suggest you call them! *611 on you cell or call 1-866-995-6636.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
And really fast so they don't cancel it
Userlevel 4
I would definately call asap and make sure this doesnt happen I would remove anyone you might of authorized anyone onto the account and see if they can give you an awser as to how this happened. I got one welcoming me to post paid a couple months ago even though i am on pre apid. I was told i dont have the credit for a post so it was odd but nothing came of it. good luck!