Koodo Community

Community

i can't sign in to self serve

This morning I had to recreate a password to sign in, and then it said that my account was locked for the next 1/2 hour. Two hours later and I still can't log in. I've logged in before, no problem, but then here and there it will suddenly say that my user name or password aren't registered. Makes no sense whatsoever. I can't get through on the phone to talk to someone, or else I'd be done with this issue already. Not pleased that there are so many other people commenting on issues with the online self service. It should be a no brainer. 

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Make sure you are entering the right password as you have changed it so many times. As well give the system a few minutes before trying the new password as it may take awhile to update. When you call Koodo therr is an option for them to call you back instead of waiting on hold. Alternatively you can contact them via facebook (https://m.me/Koodo) or through twitter dm!
Allan wrote:

Make sure you are entering the right password as you have changed it so many times. As well give ...

I have only changed it the once. I am entering it exactly as I did this morning, even wrote it down before changing it, and no luck. As I said as well, I gave it a few hours, and still nothing. Good to know about the option to get a call back, I just don't understand why I was able to log in once, then I had to change my password to log in again. Doesn't make any sense. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Allan wrote:

Make sure you are entering the right password as you have changed it so many times. As well give ...

I admit, it is a strange situation but calling or messaging Koodo directly will be your best bet for a fix here.
Best of luck!