Koodo Community

Community

I can't register for self serve or activate my phone

Hi, I just got my new iPhone se in the mail, and I can't seem activate the sim card, or register for self serve. Registering for self serve keeps asking for a koodo phone number, but I can't seem to find it in the box contents. I checked my email, but there was only the order confirmation and the shipping notice. I have a plan, not prepaid. Thanks.

14 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you have a plan (and an old phone) you should be able to move the SIM from the old phone to the new.

David wrote:

If you have a plan (and an old phone) you should be able to move the SIM from the old phone to th...

Sorry, I'm new to Koodo.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

If you have a plan (and an old phone) you should be able to move the SIM from the old phone to th...

You should have received your service agreement via email I believe. Are you sure that you haven't gotten any other correspondence from Koodo once you setup your account? You can put the Sim card in your phone and it in "about" in settings you should see your number.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

JD - there's also a chance that it may have been shipped without being activated. I can look into this and try to help, but am unable to pull up an account matching your email address. Do you still have your order number handy? If so, mind sharing please?
David wrote:

#HFO16876984
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Thank you - indeed the account is still pending activation. I've flagged this with our web store team and hope to have it resolved asap. Once activated, you'll receive an email confirmation with your account and phone number info. The phone should also pick up a signal on its own, but if it doesn't, a simple reboot should do the trick (power the phone off and then on again). Let us know if you have any further questions. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Confirming that the account is now active and you would have received an email confirmation with all details. If need be, try the tips above, and let us know if you have questions or need help with anything else. 
David wrote:

I am having the exact same information with my order ? No further emails no account number phone number or service agreement received ? Order # HFO18968559
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Thanks Kelly. Saw your posts on the other thread as well.
Let me share this with the team and see if we can get this pushed through for tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. 
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
David wrote:

Hey Kelly - you’re phone was activated yesterday and should be up and running. Let us know if you have any other questions, or need help with anything.
Working great thanks
Same issue here with order: HFO20018567 as well. Can you activate this phone too?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
PV wrote:

Same issue here with order: HFO20018567 as well. Can you activate this phone too?

@PV: The topic is 7month ago. Have you received the SIM and the activation email?
PV wrote:

Yes and No.