Koodo Community
Solved

I can't change my email address using Self Serve.

I've tried to change my email addressing using Self Serve - I went to My Profile, E-mail Address, entered the new email address, pressed Continue but on the next page, it says "You have successfully updated your email address." but the new email address shown is my old email address. I am receiving email at the new email address but I can't log in using it. Please advise me on how I can fix this issue. Thanks!

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You changed your notification email address. I dont believe there is a way to change your account email address via self serve. You will have to contact Koodo directly to do so.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cynthia wrote:

If that is the case then why does the page say "Change email address"? Why would it say I success...

My only explanation is that where you change your email is part of the old self serve system, some of which doesn't work anymore and is slowly being renovated into the new self serve system. I am fairly certain though that you have to contact Koodo to change your login email. You can view a similar thread here: https://community.koodomobile.com/koo...
Cynthia wrote:

If that is the case then why does the page say "Change email address"? Why would it say I success...

Thank you for your quick response. I will try sending a PM to Koodo on Facebook and see if they can help me that way. If a service is no longer functioning, it should really be removed from the website. Thanks for your help!
Would like to revive this and say it is ridiculous that this bug has not been fixed 3 months later, I tried to change my email address today and it simply does not work as the original poster explained
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Cailan St Martin wrote:

Would like to revive this and say it is ridiculous that this bug has not been fixed 3 months late...

Send a message to Koodo via facebook or twitter and they can help you change your login email.
Cailan St Martin wrote:

Would like to revive this and say it is ridiculous that this bug has not been fixed 3 months late...

Pretty stupid and frustrating...  they should add some explanation
If that is the case then why does the page say "Change email address"? Why would it say I successfully updated my email address yet show the old one? It doesn't make sense.