Koodo Community

Community

Solved

I can not create my selfserve account.

I just got my phone in the mail (iPhone), and am trying to register through the self serve. It says that my account can not be found when I am trying to sign up. I am switching from another provider - and following all my information that is on the purchase order I got with my phone. I can not even get past the first page asking for first and last name and phone number.

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Alex, can you private message us on Facebook so we can look at your account?
Yes - will message now. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
We'll definitely check it out, but it may have to be tomorrow as they might not be monitoring that at this time. Did you not get a temp phone number with your online order?
Bernard wrote:

We'll definitely check it out, but it may have to be tomorrow as they might not be monitoring tha...

No, never received a temp number. I did not receive an email that the phone was shipped either.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

We'll definitely check it out, but it may have to be tomorrow as they might not be monitoring tha...

Can you pls give me your order confirmation order #?
Bernard wrote:

HFO15290481
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Ok, cool. We'll look into what happened. I know emails are going through since we are selling tons of phones online. It wouldn't have gotten caught in your junk folder by any chance, right?
Bernard wrote:

Thank you. I've checked my junk and spam and have nothing. I did receive the original order confirmation (Sept 22), but nothing since.