Koodo Community
Solved

I broke my b, now I have a used Android. How do I get my PIN, MEID invalid??

• 7 June 2012
  • 1 reply

Hi there!!! I am trying to register a samsung galaxy S on my account as my new phone because I broke my BB 9360. A friend gave me their used samsung. 1. How do I find the PIN number for my SIN if I can't turn on the BB? 2. The self serve option of this website is telling me my new phones "IMEI" is invalid as it is asking for a ESN/MEID. How do I move forward with changing everything. Please help! My cell phone is my home phone so I can't call any companies.
icon

Best answer by Chad Burr 8 June 2012, 10:27

IF your BB is an older CDMA model (NO SIM) you'll need to acquire a Koodo sim and use selfserve to transfer your service to it. if your BB requires a SIM CARD, the Sim Card is usually located behind the battery. You'll need to remove the battery and take out the SIM. Insert the SIM into the Samsung and presto it works. You'll need to remove any BB Add Ons you have through selfserve however. You might want to throw the data saver option on your account until you're more comfortable with the amount of data you'll use. LLAP
View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
IF your BB is an older CDMA model (NO SIM) you'll need to acquire a Koodo sim and use selfserve to transfer your service to it. if your BB requires a SIM CARD, the Sim Card is usually located behind the battery. You'll need to remove the battery and take out the SIM. Insert the SIM into the Samsung and presto it works. You'll need to remove any BB Add Ons you have through selfserve however. You might want to throw the data saver option on your account until you're more comfortable with the amount of data you'll use. LLAP