Feedback
How to receive email reminders of bills? | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

How to receive email reminders of bills?

• 4 September 2021
  • 3 replies

It would be nice if I received an email reminder that a bill is due, say, a week before the bill is due for instance. Is this possible to set up? If so, how?

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you go to koodo.com/ebillalert you can choose to get emails when your bill is ready to be paid.

If you go to koodo.com/ebillalert you can choose to get emails when your bill is ready to be paid.

Hm… that seems to only offer “E-bill alerts let you know when your bill is ready to view online.” Not even sure what this means, but it sounds like they will send me a notification when the bill is first ready to be viewed, whenever that is…

Thanks nonetheless!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

It would be nice if I received an email reminder that a bill is due, say, a week before the bill is due for instance. Is this possible to set up? If so, how?

I don’t think that feature is available at the time. I would suggest you to set up a reminder on your calendar once you receive an alert that your bill is available. You can also set up pre-authorized payments on your Self-Serve account to avoid the hassle.