Koodo Community
Solved

How to order SIN card?

• 10 June 2021
  • 2 replies

I can't even log in after account activation. It failed to login with the email and my last name with the error message "not matching"

I need to order the SIM card to create my account and number but it keeps asking me insert your phone number or account number to change my password.

Please do advice how to 1) order the sim card which is I urgently need to order a delivery and 2) how to login to KOODO self serve. 

icon

Best answer by MilkyWay 10 June 2021, 15:42

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hmmm, this is confusing... Are you an existing customer or want to sign up as a new customer?

You already activated your account?  How did you do that? At a store?

Do you need a SIM for update or new sign up?

You can't create your self serve until you actually activate your account first.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I can't even log in after account activation. It failed to login with the email and my last name with the error message "not matching"

I need to order the SIM card to create my account and number but it keeps asking me insert your phone number or account number to change my password.

Please do advice how to 1) order the sim card which is I urgently need to order a delivery and 2) how to login to KOODO self serve. 

I believe you took the wrong steps to register your account. 

Assuming you have not ordered anything yet, you do not need to create a Self-Serve account in order to order your SIM card. On the Koodo page, go the tab at the top, click the “Shop” button , and scroll down to the “Plans”. You can order a SIM card by choosing a plan and you can fill in the details. 

If you have already made an order, you should have received an email confirmation from Koodo for your login details to your Self-Serve account. You should have also received the Customer Service Agreement, which contains your account number. It will be shown under the date at the top of the agreement.