Koodo Community

How to get overview to display more than six accounts?

• 5 January 2021
  • 6 replies

I added a 7th line and the overview only showed six of them. Initially there was a “More” type button at the bottom of the screen that I would push, which lead to an infinite wait overlay, which I could bypass by deleting using browser inspector. After that it was possible to view the seventh account. However, a few days ago, that “More” type button (can’t remember exactly what it said on it) disappeared, so now I have absolutely no way to view the 7th account. Has anyone seen this problem?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Im surprised you have 7 accounts.  There is a 5 account limit with Koodo.

What happens when you view this on desktop browser or mobile browser?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Unfortunately, I don’t have as many account so I’ll flag a rep for you.

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

I added a 7th line and the overview only showed six of them. Initially there was a “More” type button at the bottom of the screen that I would push, which lead to an infinite wait overlay, which I could bypass by deleting using browser inspector. After that it was possible to view the seventh account. However, a few days ago, that “More” type button (can’t remember exactly what it said on it) disappeared, so now I have absolutely no way to view the 7th account. Has anyone seen this problem?

Hi there! You can try to delete the caches and cookies, try a different browser for koodomobile.com/selfserve or incognito mode. Let us know if you will have the “More“ button back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Relax You have 2 separate accounts. One has 5 lines.  The other has 1.  They have different emails as login credentials associated with them.  You  have to log into the accounts with the proper email address assigned. Hope this helps!

@Relax You have 2 separate accounts. One has 5 lines.  The other has 1.  They have different emails as login credentials associated with them.  You  have to log into the accounts with the proper email address assigned. Hope this helps!

Sorry for not following up sooner - I think I just used in correct terminology. Perhaps it is because I referred to a phone line as an account. I have 7 phone lines on one account. I have tried on mobile and on different desktop browsers including Firefox and Chrome. 

I don’t know anything about another account, certainly not one that I’m paying. My December bill lists 6 subscribers (terminology again, perhaps line = subscriber but line is not equal to account). I expect my January Bill to show the 7th subscriber/line.

Another update -- I selected one of the visible accounts to view usage, then clicked on “Self Serve → switch subscriber”  This brought up the list of six phone lines with a “show more” button at the bottom. I pressed the “show more” button, which exposed the 7th line at the bottom, but blocked it with a semi-translucent overlay with a circling wait animation, contained in a div with css class “uss-loader-container”. If I use the inspector to delete this div from the page, I can then click on and view the 7th phone line details.

I should note that I confirmed that all 7 lines list the same Account #.

So I have figured out a work-around for now, but there is clearly a problem in need of resolution. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Sorry for not following up sooner - I think I just used in correct terminology. Perhaps it is because I referred to a phone line as an account. I have 7 phone lines on one account. I have tried on mobile and on different desktop browsers including Firefox and Chrome. 

I don’t know anything about another account, certainly not one that I’m paying. My December bill lists 6 subscribers (terminology again, perhaps line = subscriber but line is not equal to account). I expect my January Bill to show the 7th subscriber/line.

Another update -- I selected one of the visible accounts to view usage, then clicked on “Self Serve → switch subscriber”  This brought up the list of six phone lines with a “show more” button at the bottom. I pressed the “show more” button, which exposed the 7th line at the bottom, but blocked it with a semi-translucent overlay with a circling wait animation, contained in a div with css class “uss-loader-container”. If I use the inspector to delete this div from the page, I can then click on and view the 7th phone line details.

I should note that I confirmed that all 7 lines list the same Account #.

So I have figured out a work-around for now, but there is clearly a problem in need of resolution. 

Can you post a screenshot of the 7 lines on your account?  just black out any phone number or account numbers