Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How to delete subscribers from account?

Anyone know if you can delete subscribers from an account? I have 3 phones on my account, and want to remove 2. I can't seem to find an option for doing this under the self serve.
icon

Best answer by Jonathan I 1 September 2013, 04:19

You can't do this on Self Serve. You'll need to talk to the cancellation department after talking to customer service. You can reach them at *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone. They're probably not open right now, so I would call back tomorrow morning. Once you submit a cancellation request, any negative Tab outstanding on the lines will be billed out to you. Any positive Tab accumulated is lost.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 7
You can't do this on Self Serve. You'll need to talk to the cancellation department after talking to customer service. You can reach them at *611 from your Koodo phone or 1-866-995-6636 from any other phone. They're probably not open right now, so I would call back tomorrow morning. Once you submit a cancellation request, any negative Tab outstanding on the lines will be billed out to you. Any positive Tab accumulated is lost.