Koodo Community

Community

how to change how koodo contacts me.

I want to change the phone koodo sends account information to. I have three cell phones with koodo, and the one they are using to get in touch is the one my kid has. How do i change it?

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Self serve->billing->change bill type and notifications
Userlevel 2
There is no way to be able to change the number that is called as it's based on the first number in the listing of numbers on the account.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

There is no way to be able to change the number that is called as it's based on the first number ...

Ummm...check your self serve account under the path I specified. It allows you to select up to 3 numbers for text notifications to be sent to.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

There is no way to be able to change the number that is called as it's based on the first number ...

She's not talking about text notifications. She's talking about when they actually call, they do it to the active number that is on the list.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Myke wrote:

"I want to change the phone koodo sends account information to." To me, that doesn't sound like a phone call. And if Koodo calls they will use the contact number on the account, which can also be changed at any time.
Userlevel 2
Myke wrote:

Then we should wait for further clarification, as we are of 2 different minds on this one.