Koodo Community

Community

Solved

HOW often i can chnage my koodo phone number in one month without any charges?

7 replies

Once every 90 days through self-serve. Koodo's website says it's free through a Koodo shop but I don't know the limit for that one. Calling customer service costs $25 unless it's a number transfer from another provider, in which case they're most likely to waive the fee.
Userlevel 3
Hello wrote:

Once every 90 days through self-serve. Koodo's website says it's free through a Koodo shop but I ...

Hey there Hello, Just a heads up, only 1 change is allowed per billing cycle via Self Serve and/or by calling inn. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hello wrote:

Once every 90 days through self-serve. Koodo's website says it's free through a Koodo shop but I ...

^Khalelia, are you confusing number change with plan change? Because that's once per billing cycle. Unless you've recently changed your number changing policy via self-serve because it definitely is/was 90 days
Userlevel 3
Hello wrote:

Hey Ahmad, No matter the changes you make on your account via Self Serve, only 1 is allowed per billing cycle: http://koo.do/LfLJHi. Thank you.
Userlevel 7
Hello wrote:

Sweet! Thanks for that updated info, Khaleila!
Userlevel 5
You should go through Self-Serv, its fast and no need to wait
if you go into a store like bestbuy, future shop, or even the mobile shop iin superstore, its free anytime without charge! 🙂