Koodo Community
Solved

How long until my account is linked/activated and I am able to sign up for a self serve account?

My account was created yesterday. When I try to register it says that my account does not exist. The Koodo rep says that I will have to wait over the weekend until my account is linked. Is this true? General consensus from Koodo Kiosk and internet searches is that it takes only minutes to a few hours before everything is activated. Has anyone else had to wait a few days before they were able to register for a self serve account?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
As far as I know, it should be immediate. You should call Koodo and hopefully another rep will be able to help you out, YFC 🙂
Talked to another rep and which was also unable to help besides to wait.
Userlevel 2
Hi! You can try to register by following these easy steps: http://koo.do/NrZEhW. If you still have issues, don’t hesitate to contact us by dialing *611 on your Koodo Mobile phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a landline. One of our reps will be able to access your account and help you with this. Thank you. ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.
normly after u 1st bill so u can link u account number