Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I logout of the Koodo mobile website?

Weird that a search for this on the site and in the community doesn't answer this simple question. When I log in, I don't see a logout option on the main page, or any other pages so I've had to just close it and delete my history. How do I actually logout?

13 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Thanks for the heads up Carolyn! Looks like we messed up on out last update a few days ago.:-( There is no logout on the overview page, which is a proble and will ask the team to fix it. If you click on any of the items on the overview page you will see navigation buttons appear in the top of the page. Click on 'self serve' and the log out function is in there. I totally agree it's not a good thing hence the ask to the team to fix it.
Bernard wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Carolyn! Looks like we messed up on out last update a few days ago.:-( Th...

Koodo!  This post was from 3 years ago and there's still no log out!  What's up with that? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Thanks for the heads up Carolyn! Looks like we messed up on out last update a few days ago.:-( Th...

There is a log out Kathleen. It's been there for years now. See below:

We also log you out automatically after 20 minutes of inactivity. 

Thanks for the speedy response Bernard, much appreciated.
I'm still experiencing this problem so Koodo needs to move on this glitch. It's been a couple weeks now. Do something about it.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Michelle Torresan wrote:

I'm still experiencing this problem so Koodo needs to move on this glitch. It's been a couple wee...

To log out from your self serve :
PC : Click on "Self serve" Tab > bottom of drop down menu is the "Log out"
Mobile : Tap on the menu( 3 lines in square) on top left on the page  > button of drop down menu is the "Log out"

I also believe that "Log out" icon/button  should be visible on each page.
Michelle Torresan wrote:

I'm still experiencing this problem so Koodo needs to move on this glitch. It's been a couple wee...

I hope this will work
Hah, I ran into this today and for a joke thought I'd search "logout" when I came across the search bar while looking for the logout. Ended up here at this conversation! I'd say it's still a problem...
Koodo programmers need to get to work on this PRONTO! It's really an inexcusable oversight.
Ok, today is March 1, 2017 and still cannot see where to logout.  Even when I click on the "Self serve" tab there is no "Log Out" on the bottom of my screen.  
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia Brown wrote:

Ok, today is March 1, 2017 and still cannot see where to logout.  Even when I click on the "...

Click on Self Servce, Log out is at the bottom
Sophia Brown wrote:

Ok, today is March 1, 2017 and still cannot see where to logout.  Even when I click on the "...

This is October 2017 and I have  been trying to find the logout for the HOUR that I have been on hold.  Still cannot find it, and STILL NO ANSWER.  This is the first time I have ever had an issue with Koodo, and I am not impressed.  It should NOT take an hour for a person to come on the line, very bad customer service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sophia Brown wrote:

Click the self serve button at the top of the screen, then click logout. Like shown in the picture above.