Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I logout of my self serve account?

There is no logout option on any of the drop down menus or on any of the pages. I share this computer and this is a HUGE concern. Please help.

12 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi Gayle, when your logged in, click on self serve and a drop down menu appears. At the bottom there will be LOG OUT. Hope that helped!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Gayle, when your logged in, click on self serve and a drop down menu appears. At the bottom th...

You beat me by 35 seconds
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Chadwick wrote:

Hi Gayle, when your logged in, click on self serve and a drop down menu appears. At the bottom th...

lol gotta be fast like grasshopper!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Click Self Serve on the Top Menu bar.  It will expand and Logout will be at the bootom of the sub menu
Thanks guys. I have no idea what was going on but I see it now. I swear it wasn't there before.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gayle Friend wrote:

Thanks guys. I have no idea what was going on but I see it now. I swear it wasn't there before.

No problem that's what were here for!
Gayle Friend wrote:

I click the self serve from the top menu bar, I can not finf the logout at the bottom . Im try to log in, can not find where to start. please help me. thank you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gayle Friend wrote:

When you click on self serve ONCE your logged in. LOG OUT is in the bottom of the list. If your trying to log-in, click on self serve, than click Monthly or Prepaid andit will bring you to a sign in page.
Gayle Friend wrote:

so log out is not in self serve now where can i find it?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gayle Friend wrote:

Tina. Instructions are above. Click on self serve. When ur logged in. When u click on it go to the bottom of the lost and u will see sign out
Gayle Friend wrote:

there is no 'log out' at the bottom of any of my screens. it may be on yours but it isn't on mine. where do I send the pictures?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Gayle Friend wrote:

U have to click on the world "self serve", at the bottom of the pop out list will be LOG OUT