Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I change to account manager in Self Serve?

When I attempt to log into my self-serve app, an error message appears telling me that the account manager needs to approve my log-in. I am the one who pays the bill so I should be the account manager. How do I log in? Ironically, I would view my e-bill on my computer but the website won't allow me to view it once I am logged in. In fact, all I am able to do is update my email, password, and security question. I am considering switching to another provider.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/logging-in/i%27ve-just-registered-for-a-new-account-but-only-see-a-link-accounts-page-when-i-log-in-how-do-i-view-my-account
I have already used the "Forgot Password" button to reset my password. This did not solve the issue.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Sorry, looks like they changed the content of that page. You will need to call Koodo to set your account up as Account owner. Looks like it was messed up when it was initially created. *611 on your koodo cell, it's a free call
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you see "update my email, password, and security question" on your self serve page, that means you register it as an account manager instead of the account owner. You will need to contact Kood. *611 from your phone and they will fix it quickly. Oops, Food network slowed me down 😛
K I will give that a try.