Koodo Community

Community

How do i change the e-mail associated with my koodo account?

I've been trying to log into the Koodo Self Serve app, but the email I had originally used i no longer have access to. I have forgotten the password and was wondering if there was anyway to reset that. Thanks.

5 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You'll need to send us a private message on Facebook, Marcus. We'll validate you as the account owner and help reset your profile. 
Okay thanks. I'll do that.
Userlevel 6
I've achieved this myself by calling in. There doesn't seem to be any way to manage this through a selfie.
Do you know how long it takes to actually talk to anyone working for Koodo???  It's a nightmare.  I did talk to someone and thought it was all resolved, but still getting my bills on an old e-mail address - it's a pain in the you know what trying to solve any problem with them!
Userlevel 5
Maureen Beighton wrote:

Do you know how long it takes to actually talk to anyone working for Koodo???  It's a nightm...

Hi Maureen, it could be a timing issue between your email address changing and your E-bill communication.  You can confirm what email address it's going to by logging into your Self Serve account - here's the path" click on 'view transaction history' and then 'Change Bill Type Notification'.  It will display the email there.  Below is a screen capture of my account where I have it set up to both text and email.  Let us know.