Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How do I cancel a line on my bill with no TAB

How do I cancel a line on my bill? My daughter broke her phone months ago (no TAB) and hasn't bought a new one, still paying the full amount every month

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Hi Lee,

You need to call Koodo in order to cancel any line.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Call 611 to get the line cancelled.
Do you know if I would be able to keep the number without paying the full plan amount or will I have to give up the number until she decides to buy a new phone? She's 13 so I don't expect it will be until the end of summer
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lee wrote:

Do you know if I would be able to keep the number without paying the full plan amount or will I h...

There is an option for seasonal hold. It costs 15 a mo nth but you have to pick a then available market plan when you come off it. You can port it over to prepaid where it costs less to maintain or to a VoIP service that's free. Then you can port it back
Lee wrote:

Do you know if I would be able to keep the number without paying the full plan amount or will I h...

Thank you so much!!!
Lee wrote:

Hi I'am leaving Canada now soo how can i cancel my data or my plan? tnx
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Lee wrote:

@jane:
- prepaid: cancel auto Topup and don't put any money in.
- postpaid: you need to call Koodo or send message to facebook