Koodo Community

Community

Solved

How come the only tab I see in self serve is my profile.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you want to see someone else's Tab? You can only see the Tab's of phone lines under the same account
Userlevel 3
Dennis wrote:

Did you want to see someone else's Tab? You can only see the Tab's of phone lines under the sa...

I'm guessing the tab refers to the HTML/CSS tab to select options. Otherwise it doesn't make sense.
Userlevel 6
Dennis wrote:

Did you want to see someone else's Tab? You can only see the Tab's of phone lines under the sa...

I think they maybe referring to the "tabs" on the self serve site. Probably not registered as the account holder and can only see limited info about their account.
I just activated a new Koodo number. I registered for self serve and all I see is "My Profile" I'm hoping to set up billing cycles etc.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Libero wrote:

I just activated a new Koodo number. I registered for self serve and all I see is "My Profile" I'...

Is this what you are seeing? http://help.koodomobile.com/self-serve/logging-in/i%27ve-just-registered-for-a-new-account-but-only-see-a-link-accounts-page-when-i-log-in-how-do-i-view-my-account
Userlevel 6
Libero wrote:

I just activated a new Koodo number. I registered for self serve and all I see is "My Profile" I'...

Are you the actual account holder? If not whoever it is, has to give you permission under their own email. If you are the account holder you must have another email address as well that you may have given to koodo at the time of activation. Either case, the issue can only be fixed by calling koodo unfortunately.
Libero wrote:

Thanks for the replies all!! Just called Koodo and turns out the sales rep who entered my email made a typo so I ended up having two emails on my account. All fixed now 🙂