Koodo Community
Solved

How can I buy a phone?

• 2 April 2021
  • 3 replies

Hey there, 

I am trying to take advantage of the Spring Sale and switch from my more expensive service provider. However, when I try to check out with my desired phone and plan, the system asks me to login. Here’s the problem: when I was a wee child, I had Koodo mobile (it was linked to old email accounts I can’t access anymore), so when I log into my Koodo self-serve, it tells me I’m awaiting approval to link accounts and I cannot complete my purchase. I’m not likely to get those accounts linked any time soon and it doesn’t seem as though there’s anyplace for me to explain my situation and get it sorted out by a Koodo employee. Anyone have any wisdom here? 

icon

Best answer by Dinh 3 April 2021, 06:00

Hey there, 

I’m still getting the “waiting to be approved” screen when I try to log in. 

Please don’t try to log in with the old account. Just buy as if you are a new customer and have no history in the past with Koodo.

If you try to log in with the old account, that message would show.

View original

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@BeeBB It was you account from your “wee child” era causing the issue as we do delete profiles after a certain period. There was another account with your email from last year that, I gather was not followed through. Either way, I deleted the profile, can you pls see if you can process now?

Hey there, 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hey there, 

Please don’t try to log in with the old account. Just buy as if you are a new customer and have no history in the past with Koodo.

If you try to log in with the old account, that message would show.