Koodo Community

Community

How about Phones with Large Keys for Man/Woman Hands

Userlevel 2
Why not make phone keys/boards and display larger for Man hands or for people that struggle to see?

9 replies

Userlevel 6
There are Apps available for Android such as "BIG Launcher" on the Google Play Store.
Userlevel 1
Great idea Linda! John's app suggestions will achieve exactly what you're looking for with any Android. Aside from that, the LG-A341 has keys that are relatively large and the Nokia Lumia 610 is a great choice as well: http://koo.do/WZTiLE.
Userlevel 2
Hello Ashley , I am familiar with the Nokia Lumia-However only phone I can get service with is CDMA:(
LindaA wrote:

Hello Ashley , I am familiar with the Nokia Lumia-However only phone I can get service with is CD...

What area are you in that you only get CDMA?
Userlevel 2
LindaA wrote:

Hello Ashley , I am familiar with the Nokia Lumia-However only phone I can get service with is CD...

Tbay...there is also HSPA ,Just not for Koodo without having to get ld phone#.
Userlevel 1
LindaA wrote:

Awe, that's too bad Linda 😞
Great idea I think I might dl this just for my husband!!
How about a phone with a large screen, apps will not help because it is the same size to the original keyboard
Saksham wrote:

How about a phone with a large screen, apps will not help because it is the same size to the orig...

You can purchase any HSPA phone that has a large screen, unlocked and bring it over to Koodo 😉. There is also the SIIX & the S3.