Koodo Community

Hi, my local koodo kiosk offering 1gb 500 min for $40, but offer not online. kiosk worker couldn't do it. How can I switch?

Hi, my local koodo kiosk is offering 1gb data and 500 min for $40, but online it doesn't offer it as an option, the kiosk worker told me he couldn't switch my plan and that I would have to do it online through self serve, but because the offer isn't online... how would I go about switching before the offer ends on June 6?

4 replies

Userlevel 2
Call Koodo, (1 (866) 995-6636), or 611 from your Koodo phone and they should be able to change the plan for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just wanted to check...you said at the top you are asking about prepaid, but this would be a postpaid plan. It would not be available without switching to postpaid service.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Just wanted to check...you said at the top you are asking about prepaid, but this would be a post...Kiosk employee should have known this and been able to accommodate the customer. Switching from pre-paid to post-paid even counts as a new activation and would probably have earned some commission...
Userlevel 4
it's almost as if someone sitting behind a big desk at Koodo is going:
Oh crap....guess we better match our competitors......but don't tell anyone