Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Hi, I have ordered a phone and line online but I do not have the service agreement to set up Self-Serve.

I received a phone yesterday in the mail but I cannot find the service agreement number. Here is my order number: HFO18470217.

11 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Did you look on all the papers you received?
Robert wrote:

Sometimes I wonder if Mobile Masters have any experience with Koodo at all. They don't send service agreements with the phone.
Robert wrote:

Yes, I did and it only has the packing slip.
Userlevel 1
Robert wrote:

Hey Hopiny,

Please note that You should receive your service agreement by email. It sometime takes up to 24 hours upon reception of the device for the activation to be completed and Service Agreement created and sent.

and just letting you know, I was able to track your order, and saw that your activation is completed, you should have everything in your inbox (email address you provided, when you completed your web order)

Thank you for choosing Koodo and for your engagement toward Self Serve!
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Robert wrote:

Sorry about that Name,

We get are volunteers and do not know everything. We're not getting a formation to be a MM. Since I never ordered a phone online, I still have some things to learn.

Thank for clearing it up. I'll even give you a like for it 😉
You have three options, assuming your line is not activated:
    [b]Wait for the Web Store to activate your line on their own. [b]Wait for the Web Store to open, and then call them, and ask them to activate your line. [b]Wait and hope some Koodo rep comes here and contacts the Web Store for you to activate your line.
If it is activated, they should have sent you an email with the agreement. If you chose the paper agreement option (does that even exist anymore?), they will mail it, not with the phone, but it is useless for actually setting up Self Serve. You get a separate email to set up Self Serve.
I did not receive an email.
Userlevel 5
Hopiny Panchalingam wrote:

Hi Hopiny, please check your email, you should have the service agreement now that your services have been activated. Thanks!

Thank you. I have received it.

Hi, I am trying to port my number and was wondering what the account pin is and the equipment serial number is.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You should create an account PIN when you create an account. You should have one for your current account with you existing provider. Serial number should be in the settings > about section of your phone.