Koodo Community

HELP. why I cannot speak to a human rep?

• 1 May 2020
  • 2 replies

I have been a loyal Koodo customer for like 6 years and I asked my husband to switch to koodo as well. He is very disappointed as since the very first day he couldn’t have access to his account. Each time it says your account needs to be approved. He uses the same email he gave to Koodo for logging in. but it keeps saying he still needs to be approved, this is very frustrating. we tried to contact koodo many times but no answers. 

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That error normally happened if customer tried to open a selfserve account before the activation email or the email was linked with a closed account.

Anyway, that would require a rep to reset. I assumed you used your koodo email account here so he has to contact Koodo directly. You could ask him to go to www.koodo.com/chat and type #helpss after entering a working number or a callback OR chat with rep via facebook messaging https://www.facebook.com/Koodo

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@atouista There are 2 accounts under your last name at the same address. One, yours, was logged in today. The other account has been open for 3 years and last logged in in early March. Is he using the right email address to log in?