Koodo Community
Solved

help urgent

• 11 January 2021
  • 1 reply

hello so i did a upgrade to my computer NOW it didnt save my passwords. what do i do!!!! i cant access the email i gave when i mad ethe account! i need to activate  a sim card to my account aas my car and everything in it was stolen, how do i change the email when i dont have the phone this computer dint remeber my password as i cant remeber are u kidding. i need a phone and i need this sim card and i need to be able to access my self serve someone fucking help !!!!!!!

icon

Best answer by Bernard Koodo 11 January 2021, 13:18

@Dark_Disaster Yo have sent us message on Facebook as well. We tried to correspond with you but at the time we kept receiving Facebook error messages like: “This person isn't available at the moment (code 551, subcode 1545041) 'null-null' "”.

Pls try to connect with a family member of friend and set up a callback to their number via koodo.com/chat.  For security we must speak with you. Account is set to lost/stolen at the moment based on earlier assertions. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

1 reply

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Dark_Disaster Yo have sent us message on Facebook as well. We tried to correspond with you but at the time we kept receiving Facebook error messages like: “This person isn't available at the moment (code 551, subcode 1545041) 'null-null' "”.

Pls try to connect with a family member of friend and set up a callback to their number via koodo.com/chat.  For security we must speak with you. Account is set to lost/stolen at the moment based on earlier assertions.