Koodo Community
Question

Help transfering my Koodo Self Serve number to my new postpaid number

• 19 September 2019
  • 3 replies

I have been a Koodo prepaid self serve customer for 6 years i recently set up a Koodo Pospaid account and order a new phone and plan. When I got the confirmation email showing my plane and order, it assigned me a new. So when I received everything in the mail I tried to follow the direction to bring my Koodo number over but it will not allow me to log in and I get " Your still waiting to be Approved, looks like this account etc etc etc"

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
You would need an activation email to create a postpaid selfserve account. If you tried to create before the arrival of the activation email, that error would show up.

Anyway, you need a reset from Koodo. I will flag this, hopefully a rep can help you here.
Userlevel 4
Hi @RayRMcLennan1! Thank you for reaching out to us! I have verified your account and I have send you an e-mail to complete the registration for Self-Serve. Please delete the caches and cookies of your browser first. You can click on the link found in the e-mail and follow the steps. Please choose a different password than the ones you've tried before and you should have access after this 🙂
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Hi
You would need an activation email to create a postpaid selfserve account. If you tried to create before the arrival of the activation email, that error would show up.

Anyway, you need a reset from Koodo. I will flag this, hopefully a rep can help you here.

The box that arrived with your new phone and sim should have had instructions to go to this site
https://www.koodomobile.com/setup
And the self serve part says to wait for a Registration email