Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Help

When I go to self serve to register.,and put in my sim# it tells me it's not the right one. I have made sure I am putting down the right #. Very frustrateing

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Are you trying to activate a Prepaid Sim card but your on a postpaid account or Visa versa perhaps.
I got my phone at best buy and signed up there.maybe I need to look ay my reciept
Userlevel 6
Hi Nickie, were you able to activate your phone? Keep us updated! Thanks. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nickie, were you able to activate your phone? Keep us updated! Thanks. ________________...

no I still can't seem to set up my account.
Userlevel 6
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nickie, were you able to activate your phone? Keep us updated! Thanks. ________________...

Are you trying to set up a prepaid account, a postpaid account or only your Self Serve account?
Yannick wrote:

I just received my first bill via text. I am on a monthly plan. I just got my phone last thursdsay.
Userlevel 2
Yannick wrote:

Hi Nickie. Give us a call and we’ll be able to assist you further. Please dial 1-866-995-6636 (option 6) from a landline. Thank you. ________________________ If you see a good answer, give it a star.