Koodo Community

Community

Solved

Having problems accessing Self Serve

I joined Koodo this week and I have been trying to set up my self serve account. I managed to set one up with my email but I can't log in to it. Every time I try on the app on my phone it says "the account manager for this account needs to approve your request for access." When I try with my computer it says 404 page not found. I have managed to log in a few times but the self serve but it only takes me to the page to change my password or security question but I can't actually log into the self serve to see everything. I know that I'm not fully logged in because my brother is with Koodo and the page looks nothing like his when he logs in

3 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
If you see a page saying " change my password or security question...", it means you set up your self serve as a manager  instead of account owner. You will need to Koodo *611 from your phone and they will help you to fix it.
Userlevel 3
Mayumi wrote:

If you see a page saying " change my password or security question...", it means you set up ...

How do people end up doing that? It seems it happens fairly frequently.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Mayumi wrote:

If you see a page saying " change my password or security question...", it means you set up ...

Honesty I don't understand either. I have seen some post explained that people give an email address to sign up for a plan and create self serve account with different email address. That's why it happened. But I've seen some other posts said they used only one email address for sign up and self serve and it still happened.... 😞