Koodo Community
Question

having issues acessing usage page for both lines on account

• 24 November 2022
  • 8 replies

Userlevel 2

This has been going on for 2 days now.  Going through chat assist like suggested doesn’t get me to an agent like it suggests. Only seems to be an issue accessing the usage page. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you a new customer? Their system sometimes had that issue. Normally it would be resolved when your bill is released.

Userlevel 2

Are you a new customer? Their system sometimes had that issue. Normally it would be resolved when your bill is released.

I changed plans last month. My billing date was yesterday. It was working first thing in the morning then stopped. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I changed plans last month. My billing date was yesterday. It was working first thing in the morning then stopped. 

It’s strange. I suggest you wait until the end of today. If that continues tomorrow, you could come back here, someone would flag a rep for you. 
in the mean time, is there any questions you need help with? You can also ask here.

Userlevel 2

This is still going on. Is it possible to get a rep flagged? 

thx. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

This is still going on. Is it possible to get a rep flagged? 

thx. 

Let me flag a rep for you.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi there @Redgrandam  We have flagged your issue to the appropriate team so it can be looked into. Thank you for your partience and understanding. 

Userlevel 2

Hi there @Redgrandam  We have flagged your issue to the appropriate team so it can be looked into. Thank you for your partience and understanding. 

Thanks. Please let me know if you need any more information to fix it. 

I have the exact same error,  and it started happening on Wednesday (2 days ago).