Koodo Community

Community

Have a talk & text only plan

Currently there is no good plan without data and a decent amount of minutes / free incoming calls. For $40 you should be able to offer at least 500min and unlimited incoming / no data.

7 replies

Userlevel 4
Koodo JUST changed the plans within a week or two. They used to have the tqalk and text plans but given the demand for data, that is the direction they took. I doubt they will change the plan structures again anytime soon but who knows right now...
Userlevel 3
They do! Koodo is offering a $40 price plan at 600 day time minutes. Also you get free unlimited incoming calls,unlimited texting,free calling at 5pm,call display,voicemail. So I'm not sure where the discrepency is?
Userlevel 4
Rocky Balboa wrote:

They do! Koodo is offering a $40 price plan at 600 day time minutes. Also you get free unlimited ...

It's not advertised on the site that I saw but I did see it in our help files. Koodo should really update the page...
Userlevel 3
Rocky Balboa wrote:

They do! Koodo is offering a $40 price plan at 600 day time minutes. Also you get free unlimited ...

Because they update it all the time.... *coughs not really!
That is exactly what I am looking for. That plan is not advertised and they didn't over it to me in the store and not on the phone. I just saw it when I tried to change the plan online but it says I loose unlimited incoming calls
Userlevel 3
bdietz.de wrote:

That is exactly what I am looking for. That plan is not advertised and they didn't over it to me ...

You won't lose unlimited incoming calls if it's included with the plan so I would disregard that message.
Userlevel 6
bdietz.de wrote:

That is exactly what I am looking for. That plan is not advertised and they didn't over it to me ...

You probably have unlimited incoming as a separate add on. Since it's included in the $40 plan you will indeed lose it as an add on which makes sense.