Koodo Community
Solved

Got my phone on the 6th still can't make an acount and the registration link won't work

• 12 January 2021
  • 9 replies

Everytime I try to create my selfserve account my phone number won't work and the koodo number in the email also don't work!!!!!! It's been six days!! 

icon

Best answer by Allan M 12 January 2021, 16:45

Did you receive the self serve creation email yet? Check your spam folder just to make sure it didn't end up in there.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 5
Badge +4

Hello @Mo96! I’ve just sent you another activation email for your Self Serve account. Please click on ‘Complete my registration now’ and follow the steps. If this still doesn’t work, please send us a message on Facebook or Twitter and we’ll gladly look into it.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you have your order number? I could flag a Rep to look into What going on if you're sure you inputed the numbers without typos.

Please do an email would be preferred, cause my old sim works only on a slow android phone that lags 

Does your old sim work in the new phone?

It would help Koodo know your order number so that we can flag a rep for you.

Do you have your order number? I could flag a Rep to look into What going on if you're sure you inputed the numbers without typos.

Please do an email would be preferred, cause my old sim works only on a slow android phone that lags 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I know. 

Both my phone number and account number won't register. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

From the screenshot with the digital bot, the account number is the one in your service agreement when you activate with Koodo (it isn't your phone number). Have you received the service aggrement yet? 

Yes I did 

And when I enter the phone number they gave me (which is not my original phone number that i requested) I get this 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you receive the self serve creation email yet? Check your spam folder just to make sure it didn't end up in there.