Koodo Community

Free 5G Promotion

• 22 August 2020
  • 17 replies

Userlevel 1

I just ordered a new phone and upgraded my plan to a $50/mth plan which the current promotion says get 5G extra free.  Offer valid on new activations and upgrades of plans $50 or more.

However when I checked out this does not reflect on my order.

How do I know if the promotion has been applied to my account?

17 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you just do this today? The 5GB should show as a $0 5GB add-on if im not mistaken.

Userlevel 1

I did just do it today, and it doesn’t show as an add on just my plan and my tab charge.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

When you went to choose a plan do you remember seeing the options as shown below? Also youre not in Quebec correct?

It displays both options, did you hit on the one with the bonus GB?

Userlevel 3

Sad it's not available for everyone. I got my new phone a couple months ago 😒

Userlevel 1

No those were not my options,  I even went cleared my cart and started over and still didn’t get those. I also purchased a new phone too so I wonder if there is a glitch because I notice your header is bring your own device.  So how do I get the promotion applied?  Do I have to go into a location?

Userlevel 1

JohnC  I always wait for back to school time, there are usually some great promotions running.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Yea it shows a little differently on the phone page. If you want to leave your order number I can flag it with a rep for you to have them confirm if it was added or not.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@Janina Can you pls share your order number if you checked out? We will look into this and help out if need be.

Userlevel 1

Oh thank you so much that would be awesome!!  My order # is HFO27566106.

Thank you for all your help!!

Userlevel 1

Thank you @Allan M I appreciate your help!

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Thank you @Allan M I appreciate your help!

No problem! A rep should get back to you soon😊

Userlevel 1

This is what I see when I tried again, the promotion only displays on the main page.  

Hopefully they can fix it

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

The order does not include the bonus. Please send us the order number within a message here: m.me/Koodo  (Facebook) or find us on Twitter: twitter.com/koodo so that we can authenticate and check the account as well.

Userlevel 1

@Emilia Koodo I sent a message through FB messenger to m.me/Koodo as requested with my order number.

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Thanks, we’ll chat there in a bit. 

Hi, related to this, I sent a message via FB messenger on Sunday night and have not received a response yet. Could someone reply to the message?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Hi, related to this, I sent a message via FB messenger on Sunday night and have not received a response yet. Could someone reply to the message?

Can you start your own post?

we need more info to help you. When did you order your phone?  And what’s going on