Koodo Community
Solved

Forcing me to change rate plan to upgrade phone

• 25 August 2020
  • 6 replies

Hi,

I’m in the process of  trying to upgrading my phone to an Iphone 7 and I’m currently on a a $35 a month rate plan but when I select tab small which requires a $35 rate plan it is forcing me to change my rate plan? Why is this?

Thanks

icon

Best answer by Dinh 25 August 2020, 18:44

If you were on a grandfathered plan, you might not be able to upgrade it in self-serve. If that was the case, you might want to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to check.

View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which plan is it (in terms of texts, minutes, data). Is it $35 before taxes and what not?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Any addons you may have do not count toward the plan price. Plan has to be $35 before addons, tab fees, and taxes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If you were on a grandfathered plan, you might not be able to upgrade it in self-serve. If that was the case, you might want to contact Koodo directly and ask a rep to check.

My plan is currently $35 dollars before any addons, taxes, or fees. So that should not be the issue. 

Which plan is it (in terms of texts, minutes, data). Is it $35 before taxes and what not?

$35 per month for 2GB of data, unlimited texts and unlimited Canada Wide Calling.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

$35 per month for 2GB of data, unlimited texts and unlimited Canada Wide Calling.

It should work unless it is a BYOD plan.  You will need to contact koodo to look into what is going on with your account.  Send them a private message via facebook or twitter