Koodo Community
Solved

Existing account

• 18 March 2019
  • 6 replies

It says I have existing account and the koodo phone numbers is invalid. How do I do self serve
icon

Best answer by Dennis 18 March 2019, 16:28

I flagged this to rep for you to reset your self serve @Carebear42
View original

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
You’ll need an account reset, as it seems two instances of your email are on record with Koodo. Contact them through the virtual assistant, or Facebook or Twitter to get the additional address deleted.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I flagged this to rep for you to reset your self serve @Carebear42
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
Hey @Carebear42 - I'm having trouble finding your account with the email address. Did you order a new SIM card online and are still waiting to receive it? By any chance do you have an order number that you could share with us?
No I went to the koodo store and received it from there
Hey @Carebear42 - I'm having trouble finding your account with the email address. Did you order a new SIM card online and are still waiting to receive it? By any chance do you have an order number that you could share with us?

No I went to the koodo store I just want to update everything so I can get back on track
Userlevel 5
Badge +4
@Carebear42 - Not a problem, we can help with that. Since I am having trouble locating your account, please send us a private message on Facebook referencing this thread 🙂