Koodo Community
Question

Exclusive offer not showing up in Self-Serve

• 10 September 2020
  • 6 replies

I saw today that I have an exclusive offer for one of the phone lines in my account (I have 2), but when I go to self-serve to change my plan rate, the offer is not there. Does anyone know how to apply an exclusive offer to their account?

The offer says that it is available on select phones, but I don’t know which phones are included or if I need to upgrade my phone to get the offer?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks!

6 replies

Userlevel 6
Badge +4

Talk to a live agent via callback and find out if you qualify. Koodo Chat   www.koodomobile.com/chat
Ask for a callback from Chat    #helpss

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Talk to a live agent via callback and find out if you qualify. Koodo Chat   www.koodomobile.com/chat
Ask for a callback from Chat    #helpss

@nim4165 I know you tried to help but let other people to help the customer first before telling them to talk with Koodo rep right away. Koodo model isn’t the same as Rogers/Telus/Bell. The community forum have a big role in helping customers.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where did you see that you have an exclusive offer? If an email what were the details? Sometimes I see it pop up with the star that I have something but really I don't. It would show up in self-serve if you did have something.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@krogan57 Most of the “exclusive offer” (especially with the note “ available on select phones”) are deals when you upgrade your phone. Offers are almost for all phones.

When you upgrade with your phone in selfserve, you should be able to see the “exclusive offer” plan at check-out.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You need to upgrade your phone on tab to get the offer

Userlevel 4

I saw today that I have an exclusive offer for one of the phone lines in my account (I have 2), but when I go to self-serve to change my plan rate, the offer is not there. Does anyone know how to apply an exclusive offer to their account?

The offer says that it is available on select phones, but I don’t know which phones are included or if I need to upgrade my phone to get the offer?

Any and all help is appreciated! Thanks!

It’s possible that you have the exclusive offer on one line and not on the other line. If you received an offer, you should see a purple star icon with a smile at the top right hand corner of the page.

The offer you mentioned requires you to do a hardware upgrade, so you will not get it if you are only changing your plan.  I would suggest that you go to the page to upgrade your phone and see which ones are offered once you choose the plan.