Feedback
" error occurred , try again" when transferring my old number to Koodo | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

" error occurred , try again" when transferring my old number to Koodo

• 9 September 2021
  • 4 replies

I’m transferring from Freedom to Koodo, following every step got the correct  accnt number, IMEI number , but it won’t pass , I keep getting Error Occurred try again.  Does any one know the solution? 

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Are you already with Koodo and you're just changing the number you already have?

I’m a new customer following the instructions to port my existing number .and finish my Koodo account set up.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

If I recall correctly, you wouldn’t need all information to transfer. I would leave the IMEI blank  if you already enter account number and PIN.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m transferring from Freedom to Koodo, following every step got the correct  accnt number, IMEI number , but it won’t pass , I keep getting Error Occurred try again.  Does any one know the solution? 

Is the port protection feature enabled on your Freedom account? I would suggest you to contact them first and verify if this is the case before trying again to go through the port transfer on your Self-Serve account. https://www.freedommobile.ca/en-CA/contact-us