Koodo Community
Solved

Error message "You're Still Waiting to be Approved"

• 17 June 2020
  • 4 replies

I am a new customer to Koodo and I was emailed to create my account and register, but now every time I try to log into my account I get the following error message:

You're still waiting to be approved

Looks like this account has already been linked to another email address. You're still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address. We'll email you once you're approved.

I tried the online smart chat and I wasn’t able to get it resolved there, so I scheduled a call back and when I received the call back I selected to speak to a rep. but no one answered and the phone rang for 3 minutes and I gave up. According to the smart chat, my account needs to be reset or something, but I am not able to get in contact with anyone from Koodo.

This being my first experience with Koodo, I am hoping that this is an easy fix, so any assistance is appreciated.

icon

Best answer by David AKU 17 June 2020, 04:31

Try this suggestion from Timo:

As far as your self serve, try the following:

go to koodo.com/chat

Say you can't access self serve

When it asks if this is your first time signing in, say yes.

Follow the instructions from there to reset your self serve login and access your account.

View original

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

go to koodo.com/chat

Follow the instructions from there to reset your self serve login and access your account.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

go to koodo.com/chat

If the above isn't able to reset your self serve login, send koodo a message via Facebook messenger and a rep will be able to help you out.

I have tried this. I tried to register for self serve, but it says that a self serve profile already exists and to reset my password or use another email address. So I then proceeded to reset my password, which was successful. But then I tried to log into my account after the password reset and I got the same error message.

I am now at the point where the chat is saying this:

Still can't log in? I think you'll need the help of a representative to reset your account. Just click the button below to schedule a call back.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have tried this. I tried to register for self serve, but it says that a self serve profile already exists and to reset my password or use another email address. So I then proceeded to reset my password, which was successful. But then I tried to log into my account after the password reset and I got the same error message.

I am now at the point where the chat is saying this:

Still can't log in? I think you'll need the help of a representative to reset your account. Just click the button below to schedule a call back.

Did you schedule the Callback then?