Koodo Community

Community

Solved

"Enter a new email address" message

I can't use self serve. I have never been able to. whenever I log in, i see this message: "Enter a new email address Use this email address to Login to Your Account." I will do this, enter a different email address, get the confirmation email, click the link, try to sign in with the new email/old password, and get the exact same message. I am so frustrated and don't know what I'm doing wrong. I just want to change my mobile phone number so I can stop getting harassed by a collections agency who are looking for the person who had my number before I did. Am I doing something wrong or is there a glitch?
icon

Best answer by Pierre 7 March 2015, 23:49

Hey Kate! Please give us a call by dialing *611 on your Koodo Mobile phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a land line. One of our reps will be able to access your account and help you with this. Thank you. ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.

View original

1 reply

Userlevel 2
Hey Kate! Please give us a call by dialing *611 on your Koodo Mobile phone or 1-866-995-6636 from a land line. One of our reps will be able to access your account and help you with this. Thank you. ******************************************** If you see a good answer, give it a star.