Koodo Community
Question

ending seasonal hold

OK..I’ve tried….various codes on my phone.

called your numbers

Used your website and links

Nothing works to end seasonal hold on my phone. I’m in a two week isolation and need this done !

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out by a Rep. If you cannot wait until its done and must be reached via phone you can use a free VoIP service such as Fongo or Textnow(which is currently making all calls and texts free…) and get a Canadian number to use

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you logged into your self serve and changed your plan to a current in-market plan?

If so, what error are you seeing?

I click on change plan and it says “something went wrong.try again later”…….this is as far as I can go

I’m having the exact same issue. I’m in quarantine and have no phone 

I also tried to get a rep with no luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I click on change plan and it says “something went wrong.try again later”…….this is as far as I can go

@Hedley Habberjam is your email for the community the same as your self serve login email?  If so I can flag a rep for you.

I’m having the exact same issue. I’m in quarantine and have no phone 

@Sarahsarah are you receiving the same error as @Hedley Habberjam ?

Also is your email for the community the same as your self serve login email? 

Yes to both questions. For now I’m using fongo so that helps. 
thanks 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  & @Sarahsarah  I will have someone contact you to help out with the plan change. ( hoping the number we have on file is good to reach you). If not the best thing to do is to send a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  & @Sarahsarah we were not able to reach you. can you advise what plan you were trying to add?

Hi Johanne...the $50.00 plan

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  Done  :relaxed:  you just need to restart you phone 

Thanks, I was trying for the $50 unlimited calls and txt with 5 gb data plan 

Hey Johanne...great job..now 250 300 1625 is my wife….can you do the same for her….same plan

oops...wrong info of course...My wife would like a cheaper plan pllease

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah I have 50$ with 2GB or 55 with 4GB. Both have unlimited minutes 

Here is a screen shot of what the website says above 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  You are also not able to change it on your Self Serve?

OK.  put her on the 50.00 plan

Actually i would like just the $35 one with unlimited calls and text instead.  Don’t really need data right now.  Thanks so much for your help . Sarah 

go for it

June would like the same plan (35.00 ) if available

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah Ok , I’ll put the 35$ plan and you can always go and change it later.  FYI - The other plan is a promo for new activation online 

Ok sounds good thanks 

😊 

sarah

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah done, just need to power cycle your phone 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam Done,  only to power cycle phone. Have a great weekend everyone