Koodo Community

ending seasonal hold

• 16 April 2020
  • 36 replies

OK..I’ve tried….various codes on my phone.

called your numbers

Used your website and links

Nothing works to end seasonal hold on my phone. I’m in a two week isolation and need this done !

36 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can send a private message to Koodo via Facebook messenger or dm via Twitter to get it sorted out by a Rep. If you cannot wait until its done and must be reached via phone you can use a free VoIP service such as Fongo or Textnow(which is currently making all calls and texts free…) and get a Canadian number to use

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Have you logged into your self serve and changed your plan to a current in-market plan?

If so, what error are you seeing?

I click on change plan and it says “something went wrong.try again later”…….this is as far as I can go

I’m having the exact same issue. I’m in quarantine and have no phone 

I also tried to get a rep with no luck

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I click on change plan and it says “something went wrong.try again later”…….this is as far as I can go

@Hedley Habberjam is your email for the community the same as your self serve login email?  If so I can flag a rep for you.

I’m having the exact same issue. I’m in quarantine and have no phone 

@Sarahsarah are you receiving the same error as @Hedley Habberjam ?

Also is your email for the community the same as your self serve login email? 

Yes to both questions. For now I’m using fongo so that helps. 
thanks 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  & @Sarahsarah  I will have someone contact you to help out with the plan change. ( hoping the number we have on file is good to reach you). If not the best thing to do is to send a private message on Facebook or Twitter.

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  & @Sarahsarah we were not able to reach you. can you advise what plan you were trying to add?

Hi Johanne...the $50.00 plan

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  Done  :relaxed:  you just need to restart you phone 

Thanks, I was trying for the $50 unlimited calls and txt with 5 gb data plan 

Hey Johanne...great job..now 250 300 1625 is my wife….can you do the same for her….same plan

oops...wrong info of course...My wife would like a cheaper plan pllease

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah I have 50$ with 2GB or 55 with 4GB. Both have unlimited minutes 

Here is a screen shot of what the website says above 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam  You are also not able to change it on your Self Serve?

OK.  put her on the 50.00 plan

Actually i would like just the $35 one with unlimited calls and text instead.  Don’t really need data right now.  Thanks so much for your help . Sarah 

go for it

June would like the same plan (35.00 ) if available

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah Ok , I’ll put the 35$ plan and you can always go and change it later.  FYI - The other plan is a promo for new activation online 

Ok sounds good thanks 

😊 

sarah

Userlevel 4

@Sarahsarah done, just need to power cycle your phone 

Userlevel 4

@Hedley Habberjam Done,  only to power cycle phone. Have a great weekend everyone