Koodo Community
Question

Email account linked to another account

• 10 April 2020
  • 8 replies

I got a new SIM card and set up a phone for my son yesterday on Koodo. I provided them with my cell # and my email. When I got home, I did not receive an email with his account number. I tried to log in with the email I provided and it said “it looks like this account is already linked to another email address” “you’re still waiting for permission from the owner of that email address”. I remembered my older kids were under another email address and linked to the same work phone number I provided. It didn’t sent a message allowing permission to log in with the email I provided. 

8 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

That e-mail is not sent right away. Might take some time. 

I signed up at a kiosk and I registered my account using the email I was sent. When I try to log in I get this same message. I have 2 phones with Koodo and cannot log in. Not being able to call and speak to a person is very frustrating

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

You can contact them through  Facebook Private Message  or Twitter DM.  Links are ab page bottom.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you sign up in store or online?

I signed up in store. I received the email to register, completed the registration and when I try to log in I get a message that it is linked to another account

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is this a new line to an existing account/email?

New account, 2 lines

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

In that case go to Koodo assist and say you are having trouble signing in to self serve.  When asked, say it is the first time signing in

https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help?autobots=rollout