Koodo Community
Question

eBill Notification Setting not Saving in Self Serve

• 24 November 2021
  • 7 replies

I’m trying to add text notifications for eBills. Email is checked and works. No matter how many times I try to add text notifications as well, the system never saves the selection. I’m not on Twitter or Facebook. How do I connect with a rep? Is there a charge for calling support about this? Thanks.

7 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@NDEverett Hmmmm...that is very strange. We don’t have outages reported on that service and I just tested on my account and everything works. That said you are already receiving text notifications. The last one was sent Nov 4th.:

You can always use Koodo Assist to answer many questions. When it can’t you can set up a callback at the most convenient time for you.  You can check it out at koodo.com/chat. I hope this helps. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I’m trying to add text notifications for eBills. Email is checked and works. No matter how many times I try to add text notifications as well, the system never saves the selection. I’m not on Twitter or Facebook. How do I connect with a rep? Is there a charge for calling support about this? Thanks.

How do you know it's not saving the selection? 

@NDEverett Hmmmm...that is very strange. We don’t have outages reported on that service and I just tested on my account and everything works. That said you are already receiving text notifications. The last one was sent Nov 4th.:

You can always use Koodo Assist to answer many questions. When it can’t you can set up a callback at the most convenient time for you.  You can check it out at koodo.com/chat. I hope this helps. 

I just joined Koodo on the 16th, so the above info doesn’t apply to me. Bill notifications for me went out today. I already got an email, but no text. I set up Self Serve on the 16th. Double checked again today and still text notifications is off. 

How do you know it's not saving the selection? 

I know because every time I go back into Billing and try to edit eBill notifications, text notifications is always unchecked. I can set it, save changes, system says changes applied, but if I go back into edit again text notifications is unchecked. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you login to the community with your self serve login? 

Did you login to the community with your self serve login? 

Yes.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

@NDEverett Let us take a look what maybe going on here. 

@NDEverett Let us take a look what maybe going on here. 

Look away. I’m hoping someone can sort this out. Still can’t setup  text notifications this morning.