Koodo Community
Solved

discontinue service

• 8 December 2020
  • 6 replies

How do i stop my service? Talk to a real human?

I want to stop service on koodo phone but it is out of country

Need to use Bell phone to do so but cannot get through to anyone?

icon

Best answer by Sophia 8 December 2020, 19:16

Is the phone out of the country or are you? If you are still in Canada, you can use the digital assistant to request a call back to any Canadian number.

If you yourself are out of the country, you will need to contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter private messenger.

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

6 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Is the phone out of the country or are you? If you are still in Canada, you can use the digital assistant to request a call back to any Canadian number.

If you yourself are out of the country, you will need to contact Koodo through Facebook or Twitter private messenger.

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Do you want to cancel your service?    
Or you want to pause your service temporary  - put your plan to seasonal plan $15/mo - because you are out of the country?

Either way, best way is that you contact Koodo through FB or Twitter since you are not in Canada 

Want to pause  the service for $15  vacation mode due to I am  out of the country 

Please change it for my phone 

My monthly due date is 10 th of each month please do it forASAP  the next billing period 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

My monthly due date is 10 th of each month please do it forASAP  the next billing period 

Since you are already outside of Canada, send them a message through FB or Twitter.