Koodo Community
Question

denied

• 17 September 2019
  • 4 replies

I was trying to get my own service, and do not have a credit card. I used my moms credit card (and my information) the credit was denied, however Koodo has taken the money, and refunded it, and has now taken the money off her credit card again. What is going on? Why was she refunded then it was taken off again?

4 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Your best bet is to have your mom talk to her credit card company since it was not a purchase she made
I should state that her and I did it together! I didn’t take her credit card without her permission, she was with me allowing me to do so! So my question is why would Koodo take the money, refund it, then take it again when it was denied?
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
I should state that her and I did it together! I didn’t take her credit card without her permission, she was with me allowing me to do so! So my question is why would Koodo take the money, refund it, then take it again when it was denied?
Looks to be an error. YOu could wait for it to be corrected, but since you are not a customer it might be easier to fix it on the credit card side
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Id give it a couple days before you worry about it. It's in a credit cards nature to appear and disappear 500 times.
You could also call your CC company and see what they say.