Feedback
Data Issue | Koodo Community
Koodo Community
Question

Data Issue

• 7 September 2021
  • 2 replies

Okay. So the self-serve on the website was having a issue and wouldn't allow me to change plan the usual way. For I booked a rep to phone me. I'm at the cottage and needed to up my data as their us no wifi up here. I talked to the rep and uped my plan's data and asked him to start it immediately (since I'm already up here and don't mind paying extra for it to start early)

He assured me that he did and instructed me to simply turn my phone off then on again after the conversation. I did so.... but for whatever reason I don't have the extra data. My koodo self serve page is up to date saying I have the data, but I can't use it seemingly. What can I do to fix this??

2 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Which phone are you using? Could you try to reset network settings of the phone and see if that help? How about text and calling in your area?

Also, was your data used up and paused before you changed your plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Okay. So the self-serve on the website was having a issue and wouldn't allow me to change plan the usual way. For I booked a rep to phone me. I'm at the cottage and needed to up my data as their us no wifi up here. I talked to the rep and uped my plan's data and asked him to start it immediately (since I'm already up here and don't mind paying extra for it to start early)

He assured me that he did and instructed me to simply turn my phone off then on again after the conversation. I did so.... but for whatever reason I don't have the extra data. My koodo self serve page is up to date saying I have the data, but I can't use it seemingly. What can I do to fix this??

It is possible your data may be prorated after making the plan change. If you decided to make the change relatively close to your next billing cycle, you may end up getting less than what your original amount may be if you did not change it. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/proration