Koodo Community
Solved

data expired ??? what's this ?

• 29 May 2021
  • 9 replies

I have 1 GB data i used halt, no more data now because it's expired ??? What the Heck is this ??? Since when data can expire ? 

I pay monthly. 

Time to change company ??? 

icon

Best answer by Koodo guy user 2 June 2021, 14:43

Guys , my bad ! I was on a promotion for 24 months my promotion ended few days ago. That's why.  I didn't know because after 24 months you just get used to it. Yeah i got panicked sor sure. It felt empty without internet when i am outside. Loll 

Koodo is giving me exactly the same promotion without expiration this time.

I don't need much data but heyhey can't live out internet not even for 2 mins. 

Imagine the Aliens would come to Earth and turn off the internet for 1 week: world war Z. I'll probably be the first ones. 

View original

This topic has been closed for comments

9 replies

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Where did you see the “expired”? was it within your selfserve data usage? If possible, can you post a snapshot of it here (hide/delete all personal information before posting pls).

Also, did you recently change your plan?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

I have 1 GB data i used halt, no more data now because it's expired ??? What the Heck is this ??? Since when data can expire ? 

I pay monthly. 

Time to change company ??? 

You may see that the usage meter is greyed out or shows “expired” because you have already used up your data limit. https://www.koodomobile.com/en/help/monitoring-your-data-self-serve

I only used 50% ot my data and it's expired ??? Never had this problem before. My bill cycle is on the 7th of each month. 

Is this a new policy ? 

I'll change company in a heartbeat no question asked if this is a new reality from Koodo. 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Did you change your plan?

No I didn't change my plan. Still have the same plan. So what's this exactly ??

What's going on here ?? 

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Don’t panic, Koodo are not crooks :) If something weird is going on, they will sort it. When did you sign up with Koodo, was it longer than a month ago?

Also, do you use the same email address for self serve as this community?

Userlevel 7
Badge +4

Generally speaking, as I mentioned earlier, the section is greyed out and says “Expired” when you have reached your data limit. However, you did not use it all and you did not change your plan.

I suspect there may be a possible glitch on your account. I would suggest you to contact a Koodo rep by scheduling a callback through Koodo Assist or sending a message on Facebook Messenger or Twitter.

Guys , my bad ! I was on a promotion for 24 months my promotion ended few days ago. That's why.  I didn't know because after 24 months you just get used to it. Yeah i got panicked sor sure. It felt empty without internet when i am outside. Loll 

Koodo is giving me exactly the same promotion without expiration this time.

I don't need much data but heyhey can't live out internet not even for 2 mins. 

Imagine the Aliens would come to Earth and turn off the internet for 1 week: world war Z. I'll probably be the first ones.