Koodo Community

Community

Current Plan Details

Userlevel 3
i have noticed there isn't any where to get your current plan + addon details on the Self Serve site. it would be great if they were listed somewhere showing you a easy break down similar to they are on on the Koodo plan and add on.

13 replies

You cuold just check on the plans & addons page on the website...
Userlevel 3
Cast wrote:

it doesn't show plans that are no longer offered, so it doesn't help a whole lot
Cast wrote:

Yes, Cast, thanks for the smarmy answer.  I'm having the same problem.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Very valid point and a great suggestion Boolanger. It is something we are working. We are planning on having "hover over" as a way to showcase what is included in your plan. You just roll your mouse over the plan name and a bubble would have all the details. It should be available sometime in the new year.
Userlevel 1
Bernard wrote:

Very valid point and a great suggestion Boolanger. It is something we are working. We are plannin...

This post should be added to "Ideas under cosideration" for future reference
Bernard wrote:

Very valid point and a great suggestion Boolanger. It is something we are working. We are plannin...

In the mean time, how in the hell do we find out our plan details if we are on an older plan that is no longer offered?  Specifically, I cannot find any official mention of exactly how much I will pay for additional data if I go over...
Userlevel 7
Bernard wrote:

Jay, you can log into self serve, then click on "view rateplan", Then you can clock on your plan and see the features it has.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

Self serve doesn't show old plan's overage rate.
(My daughter has an old plan from 2012 and I can't see her overage rate for min and data. )
We could see it before, but they removed this information.
So, you have to call in to get your overage rate.

Bernard wrote:

Thanks both -- the basic included features are there but the overage rate is not there.  I'd be more comfortable if there were a way to view or download a detailed version of the rate plan with all the terms and conditions stuff clearly spelled out.  I feel like the new website is still not quite at 100%.  It does have a nice clean feel, but some important details (like overage charges) are missing, yet contractually important.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Jay We reference the rates via this link https://www.koodomobile.com/payperuse in the service agreement customers get.   
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

@ Bernard Those rate doesn't apply for some of old plans. Some plan''s data overage charge is $0.02/mb, or $0.45/min. And we can't see it through self serve.
Userlevel 7
Badge +4
Bernard wrote:

That's a fair point. I guess the silver lining for those customers is their bill is going to be less than they expected since some of the rates are now higher. I'll take the feedback to the team!
Userlevel 3
Bernard wrote:

Anything you can do to improve the site would help, while it is cleaner then before in most places, the mix between the old an new sites is a bit confusing and the new clean simplified look leaves a lot of information missing.